10 November 2010

KyO's NeWs - DriVeR UnScaTHeD As CaR CaTcHeS FiRe

~ BorNeO BuLLeTiN ~
~ 10/11/2010 ~

Fire and Rescue personnel putting out the fire in the car engine.

A local resident, aged 45, escaped unhurt when his car caught fire, forcing him to stop immediately near the junction of Sayyidina Hussein Secondary School Jerudong.


The incident caused a traffic congestion as motorists stopped to watch the event unfold.


The Jerudong Fire and Rescue Department received an emergency call and firefighters rushed to the scene to put out the flames coming from the car engine.


The driver said, "When I was on my way to work at Tanjong Bunut, I smelt smoke (coming) from the engine of my car and I immediately stopped the car at the side road to look at the engine."

He saw fire coming from the engine and called the emergency hotline.
The incident is being investigated by the authorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Kyo's Copyright.
User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: